Thera StandTall Walker
A valuable rehabilitation tool, the Thera keeps muscles active and promotes good health by maintaining the natural upright posture of the body. Read More
Thera is a StandTall Walker with a difference – easily adjusted, comfortable for the patient and inherently stable. A valuable rehabilitation tool, the Thera keeps muscles active and promotes good health by maintaining the natural upright posture of the body. Carers benefit from improved work ergonomics by being able to adjust the frame height easily after the patient has stood and by having adequate room to manipulate the patient’s feet during interactive gait training. Thera Walkers with the Power Rise function can also help the patient stand without carer intervention. The Thera Extra provides for bariatric patients with an SWL of 240kg.
• User-friendly design with smooth lines that do not confine the patient
• Structure improves stability and control • Available in eight basic models with great capacity for individual adaptation
• A range of functional accessories allows for a perfect individual prescription • Design and functionality, creating improved ergonomics and reducing effort in day-to-day tasks of carers
• Electrically driven Power Rise assistance means that patients can often actively participate in standing up
• Electrically driven frame widening on Thera Double creates greater freedom and provides improved function when getting up or moving around
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.