Ceiling Tracking System
This elegant profile is often a preferred choice by architects for specific building environments. The latest addition to Ergolet’s already extensive ceiling track programm, is an embedded 75 mm tracking profile, made from light, durable aluminium. The em Read More
The latest addition to Ergolet’s already extensive ceiling track programm, is an embedded 75 mm tracking profile, made from light, durable aluminium. The embedded track profile is mounted into the ceiling becoming flush with the ceiling surface.
This elegant profile is often a preferred choice by architects for specific building environments. With the addition of the embedded profile Ergolet’s customers have an another tracking option to choose from to meet their installation requirements: be it Ergolet’s traditional ceiling mounted profiles; our unique wall mounted E-track with its slim and discreet design; or our new embedded tracking profile. Regardless of the demands on the system configuration, all the Ergolet tracks can work together to deliver a total solution, ensuring ease of installation, use and cost effectiveness, so put our tracking to the test.
- An efficient solution for situations where a specific, point-to-point lifting need has been identified
- Aluminum tracks offer strong lifting capacity, suitable for bariatric lifting needs
- Straight and curved tracking options can combine easily to create an efficient path around obstacles
- Switches and turntables can be utilized to change paths and accommodate the individual and room needs.
- Door connectors can be installed to facilitate room-to-room transfer situations
Lift capacity: 200/275kg
Sizes available: 4.3m, 5.5m and/or Custom make
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.