Bevelled Floor Cushion
Floor cushion that reduces impacts by up to 85%
The Premium Beveled Floor Cushion can be used by patients at risk of falling out of bed, and reduces impact forces by up to 85%. Read More
The Premium Beveled Floor Cushion can be used by patients at risk of falling out of bed, and reduces impact forces by up to 85%.
Each Premium Beveled Floor Cushion is made from high-quality EVA foam which has been tested for shock absorbency, with a vinyl cover that's easy to wipe clean and a nonskid bottom that keeps the pad in place.
When not in use, the cushion can be slid under the bed or folded in thirds and carried away, thanks to a convenient carrying handle.
The beveled edge makes it easier to roll a wheelchair onto the pad, and has a hard edge to prevent rolling up.
- To be used with patients at high risk for falls
- Helps reduce impact forces by up to 85%
- EVA foam
- Wipe clean vinyl cover
- Non-skid bottom
- Tri-fold design with carry handle
- 25mm thick foam creates low profile edge
- Added hard plastic on the bevelled edge to help floor cushion lay flat and minimise curling
- Bevelled edge has glow strip for high visibility
- Meets CA#117 Section E Flame Retardancy Standards
- Folded 610W x 970D x 80H mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.