CS7 Wide Deck Bed
Comfortable, flexible solution for long-term care
No tools required for assembly the CS7 features auto-contour capability and water resistant hand control for ease of use. Additionally the wide deck bed can take on up to 226kg in weight and has a height range of between 17 - 75cm. Read More
The CS7 Wide Deck Bed is a high-quality long-term care bed with both safety and comfort kept in mind during design.
The hand control can be easily used and keeps the patient comfortable while the bed shifts. Additionally the hand control is water-resistant and easy to clean.
The design also gives excellent clearance for lifters and over the bed tables with a height range of between 17 - 75cm.
Secure and strong the CS7 can hhold up to 226kg making it suitable for bariatric users, but still allowing for easy mobility.
Other features includes an auto-contour capability and tool-less assembly.
- 226kg SWL
- Height range between 17 - 75cm
- Floor lock system: Secures bed to floor but allows for mobility on demand. Bed does not sway when being moved
- Tubular slat deck design: Enables greater infection control, reduces wear & tear on mattresses and easy to clean
- Hand control pendant: Water resistant, easy to c lean and simple to use
- Tool-less assembly: Fast connect system allows for faster set-up and easier alterations
- Wire form wall protector: Protects wall from damage
- Attendant control panel (ACP): Built into the foot board with lock out feature, is designed to aid the carer
- Trendelenberg: Optional function accessible from attendant control panel only
- Auto-contour capability
- Range of head and footboards availlable
Mattress Length: 203cm
Mattress Width: 90cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.