Dual Adjustable Health Bed
Double, Queen, King and Custom sizes available
The Dual Adjustable Bed Lets Two People Sleep Soundly In Completely Different Positions. With our revolutionary Dual Adjustable Healthbed, you and your sleeping partner will never have to compromise your sleeping position again. Read More
With our revolutionary Dual Adjustable Healthbed, you and your sleeping partner will never have to compromise your sleeping position again.
The bed is made up of two of our healthbeds bracketed together—in fact, you can use any combination from our extensive and affordable product range.
Because the Dual Adjustable Healthbed is made up of two beds from our impressive range, they come packed with all our fantastic adjustable bed features. For example:
- The back raise — each user can adjust the head of the bed anywhere from flat to 90 degress as needed. This can help a number of medical ailments, such as:
- Back pain or neck pain
- Hip or knee problems
- Breathing difficulties (such as apnoea, asthma, and emphysema)
- Various reflux conditions, including GORD
- Chronic joint pain conditions
- The foot raise — maximum flexibility in leg settings, whether you need your entire leg raised, or only from the knee. This means improved circulation, and ALL the health benefits that go along with it.
- Up to 3 independent preset settings. Either user can preset up to 3 positions, so you can completely customize the bed position to your specific preferences, while not disturbing the user on the other bed.
With its wireless remote, it’s absolutely ideal if one or both users have a medical condition than needs in-home support, or even if you simply enjoy reading or watching television in luxury.
And the best part is: the Dual Adjustable Healthbed’s wide range of functions allows you to complete everyday tasks (eating, taking medication, getting in or out of bed), without disturbing the person in the other half of the bed.
- Small Single
- King Single
- Dual Super King
- Dual Queen
- Dual King
- Hilo Function to cover all Occupational Health and Safety needs
- Head and leg elevation to allow the user optimal comfort
- Steel frame design (custom made in our factory)
- Weight tested up to 250kg (each side)
- Heavy duty hospital grade motors
- Multiple adjustable positions
- Lockable hospital wheels
- Foot and rail socks
- Australian made and assembled
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.