The Freeway TransactiveXtra Ceiling Track Hoist, exclusively manufactured by Prism Medical UK is undoubtedly the safest, easiest and most practical way to safely transfer clients from one surface to another.
Installed at ceiling level complete with innovative tracking solutions, the Freeway TransactiveXtra Ceiling Track Hoist provides the caregiver with increased access to the client making their job safer and making the transfer more comfortable for the client.
The TransactiveXtra benefits from a low profile design which is unobtrusive yet provides a much greater lifting height than any other hoist option.
- Infra Red Option (wireless hand control)
- Power Turntable Option
- Ergonomically designed handset
- Simple 2/4 button operation
- Pneumatically controlled requiring minimum pressure to operate
- Safe to use in wet conditions
- Quiet operation with soft start/stop For client comfort
State of the art display & diagnostics
- Operation display
- Battery level indicator
- Visual & audio low battery warning
- Number of lifts
- Number of lifts since last service
- Number of hours used
- Number of hours since last service
Freeway Spreader Bar as standard
- Unique contoured 3 hook spreader bar creates optimum space for the client and caregiver
- It accommodates most designs of slings and lifting requirements
- Slimline and with great lifting capacity
- Low profile hoist unit is unobtrusive and provides greater lifting height
- All lifting and traversing operations have soft start/stop to ensure smooth transfers for the user
- A host of safety features
- Smooth running tape with large lifting range
- State of the art display with lift counter
Max Safe working load: 200kgs, 275kgs, 380kg
Approx number of lifts before recharge: With 85 kg load Approx 65
Charging time: 8hours max
Unit weight inc batteries: Manual:9.7kgs Drive: 10.4kgs
Lifting speed: Loaded 0.15m/s; Unloaded 0.25m/s
Batteries: 2 x 12v 5amp
Battery protection: Sleep Mode
Transformer: IP 67 rated 30V AC output 230V AC input 50/60mHz
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.