Hi-lo Health Bed
Custom made standard and bariatric sizes
The Novacorr HiLo Healthbed delivers everything you could look for in an affordable, custom made, adjustable electrical bed. Read More
The Novacorr HiLo Healthbed delivers everything you could look for in an affordable, custom made, adjustable electrical bed.
It’s absolutely perfect for in home care, or anyone looking for an in-home Hospital Bed.
You can transfer from a wheelchair in and out of bed much more easily by simply adjusting the height with the wireless remote control (no more wires hanging overhead and potentially disturbing your sleep).
And it makes everyday tasks, such as bathing, eating, and taking medication MUCH easier for a carer or family member to manage since it has been specifically designed to suit your needs, regardless of height, weight, or size.
As you would expect, the HiLo Healthbed is packed with features:
- The back raise — you can adjust the head of the bed anywhere from flat to 90 degress. Ideal if you suffer from:
- Back pain
- Hip or knee problems
- Breathing difficulties (including sleep apnoea, asthma, or emphysema)
- You can easily adjust it to a sitting position to aid with getting in and out of bed.
- The foot raise — you can bend at the knee or keep the whole leg elevated for better circulation. Perfect if you suffer from swollen legs/ankles because it allows your legs to be higher than your heart, which can also help with hip/knee pain and will help alleviate back pain.
- Up to 3 different preset positions. You can set your sleeping position and bed transfer position so you don’t need to constantly adjust the settings. Likewise, if you are advised by your Carer, Doctor or Occupational Therapist to keep your legs or back elevated to a predetermined height, that position can also be stored.
The bed are built to the highest standards, with Linak motors across the entire range, from a small single to a king size.
- Small Single
- King Single
- Dual Super King
- Dual Queen
- Dual King
- Hilo Function to cover all Occupational Health and Safety needs
- Head and leg elevation to allow the user optimal comfort
- Steel frame design (custom made in our factory)
- Weight tested up to 250kg (each side)
- Heavy duty hospital grade motors
- Multiple adjustable positions
- Lockable hospital wheels
- Foot and rail socks
- Australian made and assembled
- 10 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.