Manual Neater Drinker
Upper Limb Support Technology
Neater Drinkers, drinking aids, allow people with limited head movement the ability to drink when out or at home. Read More
Neater Drinkers, drinking aids, allow people with limited head movement the ability to drink when out or at home. The Neater drinkers are drinking aids designed over many years to enable users who lack the ability to drink from a cup or glass, due to tremors weakness or limited head mobility. These drinking aids have evolved to provide a number of solutions from our original ceramic Neater Drinker through to our new Neater Steady Straw. Each development has been designed with the user in mind, to make their lives that much easier and enable a simple but effective route to hydration and nutrition.
- Long straws drinking aids can be bent to position close to the mouth
- Sucking is made easier with a non-return valve inside
- Powered pumped drinking aid version available (also suitable for puréed food)
- The Neater Drinker Metallic is thermally insulated and fits most cup holders
- Stable non-slip bases
- Wheelchair cup holder attachments
- Straw holding attachments
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.