Mobile Shower Commode - Folding Type
Can be disassembled for storage & transportation
The Mobile Shower Commode can be positioned over the toilet for toileting and assists in the transportation of the patient for showering and toileting. Read More
Sold Out - Backorder Available
The Mobile Shower Commode assists in the transportation of the patient for showering and toileting. It can also be positioned over the toilet for toileting. It has a padded commode seat, which is available as open or closed front.
There are also swingback arms for side transfers and a PVC slatted backrest. The swingaway legrests' height can be adjusted to suit individuals.
The shower commode's frame is made of durable stainless steel and it is mounted on four 125mm castors, two of which can be locked.
- Assists transportation of the patient for showering and toileting
- Can be positioned over the toilet for toileting
- Padded commode seat (available as open or closed front)
- Swingback arms for side transfers
- PVC slatted backrest
- Adjustable height swingaway legrests
- Mounted on 4 x 125mm castors, 2 of which are locking
- Durable stainless steel frame
- Made in Australia
Seat Width: 440mm
Seat Depth: 430mm
Seat Height: 590mm
Arm Height: 240mm
Back Height: 365mm
Overall Width: 530mm
Max User Weight: 125kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.