Comet Ultra - White
Heavy Duty Scooter
Ideal for those with larger body shapes, the Comet Ultra offers a secure, supportive and powerful driving experience without compromising on style or functionality. Packed with all of the safety features and driving characteristics seen throughout the Read More
Ideal for those with larger body shapes, the Comet Ultra offers a secure, supportive and powerful driving experience without compromising on style or functionality.
Packed with all of the safety features and driving characteristics seen throughout the Comet family, the Comet Ultra will get you to your destination quickly and efficiently, in complete comfort and control.
- Improved suspension - Improved suspension to offer superior comfort to larger individuals
- Reinforced seat column - Offers additional stability and safety when seated
- Reinforced height and width adjustable armrest - Can be easliy adjusted to the user and offers additional support when getting on and off the scooter
- Power, reliability and customisation - Due to a carefully thought out design process and a robust construction, the safety and stability of the Comet Ultra is never a concern; even for users weighing up to 220kg. Developed with the highest quality components and safety features, the Comet Ultra makes a trustworthy companion no matter where you go. Furthermore, its flexibility and adaptability means you can customise your scooter to suit your unique style and individual preference.
- Complete comfort and support - The special contoured Ultra Seat has been developed in conjunction with therapists to ensure an optimum seating position and increased comfort. In additiona, a pneumatically adjustable lumbar support allows for further comfort when seated if and when required. The reinforced seat base and adjustable armrests offer excellent support and allows the use of the armrest as additional support when getting on and off the scooter.
- Backrest width: 660mm
- Seat depth: 535mm
- Seat to floor height minimum: 440mm
- Seat to floor height maximum: 510mm
- Backrest height: 515mm
- Driving unit width: 665 - 685mm
- Total length: 1450mm
- Empty weight: 148kg
- The heaviest part: approximately 63kg
- Max user weight: 220kg
- Battery capacity: 2 x 12 V/75 Ah (C20) AGM
- Turning diameter: 2750mm
- Max climbable obstacle height: 100mm
- Ground clearance: 100mm
- Max safe slope: 10 degree
- Max driving distance: 58km
- Max driving speed: 10km/h
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.