Electric Programmable Neater Eater
Upper Limb Support Technology
The electric programmable Neater eater is controlled using sensitive switches operated by any movement. Read More
The electric programmable Neater eater is controlled using sensitive switches operated by any movement. It is used by people with progressive weakness, quadriplegia or with very uncontrolled movements.
The electric programmable Neater Eater is easy to use, set up and adjust. There are many ways of operating the Neater Eater to suit people with different physical and cognitive abilities. It is suitable for anyone who can take food from a level spoon in their mouth.
"The Neater Eater is an individual piece of equipment in maintaining someone's independence and self esteem."
- Easily controlled using switches
- Choose from light-touch finger or head switches to tough foot switches
- Wide range of programmable movement ensures accessibility
- Electronic filter prevents unintended switching from tremor
- Easily programmed for up to five users with operating choices to suit
- Can be operated using a single switch
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.