Lifting Floor Hoist
Ares is a aluminium lift with a SWL of 155kg with an electric raise and lower powered by Linak. Read More
Ares is an Australian made patient lifting hoist for clients with a physical disability. Ares can be used in aged care and domestic care situations. It is constructed of lightweight aluminium and dismantles without tools for ease of transport.
- Aluminium Lift with a Safe Working Load (SWL) of 155kg
- Electric raise and lower powered by Linak
- Foot pedal control for leg adjustment
- Quick release yoke
- Equipped with 100mm front castors and 125mm locking rear castors
- Quick release structure enables quicker more compact disassembling
Length Overall: 1270 mm
Width of Base Open: 980 mm
Height Overall: 1765 mm (with boom at heighest point)
Diameter of Castor: 75 mm (Front)
Load Capacity (supplier stated): 155 kg
Width Overall: 980 mm
Width of Base Closed: 680 mm
Range of Lift: 405 mm - 1665 mm
Diameter of Castor: 100 mm (rear, locakble.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.