High Easy Loop Fixing In-Situ Slings - XXSmall - Parasilk
Silvalea In-Situ Sling
Silvalea's High Easy sling comes with the universal D-anserclip® as standard and has an integral head support with removable support bones. Read More
In-situ full body patient transfer sling with divided leg. Silvalea's High Easy sling comes with the universal D-anserclip® as standard and has an integral head support with removable support bones. Cocooning, easy to apply, with low friction fabric to leg sections.
Universal D-anserclip fixing allows for greater hoist compatibility and is suitable for use on stud/clip fixing spreader bars. Simple click on and click off action gives a secure lift for both caregiver and end user.
High Easy sling can also be ordered with additional waist or chest support if required.
The Silvalea In-situ sling range comes with soft binding as standard for greater user comfort.
Once the patient has been transferred this sling can be left In-situ, subject to an appropriate risk assessment.
Functional Independence Measure
The Functional Independence Measure (FIM) scale assesses physical and cognitive disability. This scale focuses on the burden of care – that is, the level of disability indicating the burden of caring for them.
- Transfers: bed/chair/wheelchair
- Transfers: toilet
- Transfers: bathtub/shower
- Transfers: car
- Locomotion: walking/wheelchair
- Locomotion: stairs
- Lift Type: Active, Pasive
- Support Type: Head, Torso, Optional: Chest support, Optional: Waist support
- Attachment Type: High Easy Loop Fixing In-Situ Slings
- User Physicality: Limited body control, Limited head control, Limited head trunk and hip control, Limited mobility, Severely disabled, Suitable for those with poor skin integrity
- Sizing: XXL - XXL
- Weight Limit: 64kg / 220kg
- Available Material: Silva-Superfine with COOLMAX Double Layer, Silva-Superfine with COOLMAX Single Layer, Silva-Superfine PLUS, Silva-Superfine with COOLMAX
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.