Portable Freeway Ceiling Hoist (P 200)
The design and features of the P-200 makes it perfect for use in community or nursing environments. Read More
The Freeway P-200 Portable Hoist with its unique, innovative design is one of the lightest portable hoists on the market, yet is capable of lifting up to 200 kg. The Freeway P-200 Portable Hoist has numerous safety features to ensure safer lifting and handling for both the client and caregiver.
As the name suggests, this hoist is fully portable making ideal for those who require a hoisting package to be moved from one location to another quickly and easily. This hoist is suitable for use with fixed ceiling tracks or any Prism Gantry System. The Freeway P-200 Portable Hoist provides great flexibility during the lifting process as it can be controlled via it's pneumatic handset or via on board controls. The design and features of the P-200 makes it perfect for use in community or nursing environments.
- Safe working load 200kg (31.5 stone)
- Lightweight and portable
- Available with ‘Quick Release System’
- Integrated carry bar latches
- Long life battery with on board charging
- Pneumatic handset – safe to use in wet conditions
- On-board controls allow the caregiver to operate the system
- Quiet operation with ‘soft start/stop’
- Optional reacher and carry bag available
- Integral full-width carry bar with unique contoured shape
Hoist Motor: 24 VDC
Charger Input/Output: 100–240 VAC, 0.35 Amps / 29.4 VDC, 0.5 Amps
Batteries: 24 VDC (2 x 12 VDC). 2.3 AH
Hoist Case: Flame Retardant ABS
Hand Control: Pneumatic
Hoisting Range: Up to 2.005 m
Hoist Weight: 4.8 kg (10.5 lbs)
Maximum Load: 200 kg (31.5 stone)
Duty Cycle: 1 min “ON”, 9 mins “OFF”
Rated Performance: from fully charged 15–20 lifts at 200 kg (31 stone)
Service Life: Determined by Inspection
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.