Pressalit Nursing Bench SCT 3000
Standard Premium Change Table
A comfortable nursing bench for use in both wet and dry areas. The polyurethane foam top and in built water collection tray help minimise splashing water and spillage on the floor. The remote controlled height adjustment enhances safety for both the user. Read More
The Pressalit Nursing Bench 3000 series provides for maximum safety and comfort. Besided an award winning design, the series includes comfortable and durable surfaces, including polyurethane foam and aluminium. The bench is electrically height to suit individual user requirements. Gas assisted tilt allows carers to easily fold up or lower the bench with minimal effort. The Pressalit Nursing Bench is perfect for aquatic centres, nursing homes, retirement villages, schools and hospitals.
- Remote controlled, low voltage (24V) for safe operation in a wet area
- 700mm of height adjustability (300-1000mm)
- No cold surfaces - covered with polyurethane foam
- Curved for added comfort and safety
- Manually adjustable back support
- Water collection tray with integral outlet prevents splashing on carer
- Integrated gas cylinder enables bench to be easily folded against the wall to maximise floor space
- Weight loading 200kg
- Fixed height option available
- Includes safety rail
Overall Length Junior: 1410mm - Standard: 1910mm
Overall Width (from wall) 987mm
Bed Width 798mm
Folded Width 290mm
Material Powder-lacquered stainless steel, aluminium and polyurethane foam Powder-lacquered stainless steel, aluminium and polyurethane foam
Power Point 10A GPO
Regulation EU 2017/745
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.