Quickie Pulse 5
Compact MWD for both indoor/outdoor performance
Simple and reliable Read More
You Might Want To Add
The Quickie Pulse 5 is a compact, durable mid-wheel-drive powered wheelchair that offers a wide range of effective seating and electronics options in a compact, easy to drive wheelchair. Great for small houses and compact environment.
Power Base Designed for Performance
The Quickie Pulse 5 is reliable and compact mid wheel drive electric wheelchair perfect for indoor accessibility. Its flexible suspension system ensures optimal outdoor performance. Sleek base style is available with shroud colour options: Candy Apple Red or Candy Blue.
Multiple Frame Options: ASAP (BC)
Asap Seat (BC):
• ASAP seat frame with static tilt adjustment of 0o and 4o
• SPOT Tilt on ASAP seat frame provides up to 50o of tilt
• Backrests: Jay Curved back or Jay 3 back
• In-field width, depth and back height adjustability: 16 -20” Wide, 16- 20” Deep
Multiple Frame Options: Captain Seat (CC)
Captain Seat (CC):
• Fully adjustable seat size, legrest placement and armrest width
• Convertible seat pan for flexibility in positioning solutions
• Sleek, comfortable style
• Semi-recline and fold-down backrest
• Mounting accessories - O2 Holder, Crutch Holder, Walker Holder
• Available in 16”, 18” and 20” width and 16”- 22” depth
• Seat to floor height adjustment from 16”- 20”
VR-2™ Non-Expandable Controls
• Industry standard non-expandable electronics
• Dependable, highly flexible, and simple to use
• 2 button Thru Drive for Tilt models
Backrest Options for ASAP I Seat Frames (BC): Jay J3 Backrest
The JAY J3™ back’s stylish design, quick-release hardware and ability to meet a multitude of clinical needs make it an excellent complement to all Pulse motorised wheelchairs.
Backrest Options for ASAP I Seat Frames (BC): SPOT Curved Back
The SPOT Curved back’s solid support system and option of Whitmyer headrests and positioning components make it a fantastic option on this mid-wheel-drive powered wheelchair.
|Seat Width:||40.5 - 51 cm ASAP, 40.5. 45.5, 51 cm Captain Seat|
|Seat Depth:||40.5 - 51 cm ASAP, 40.5. 45.5, 51 cm Captain Seat|
|Backrest Height:||45.5 - 61 cm|
|Armrest Height:||23 - 30.5 cm|
|Overall Width:||62 cm|
|Overall Length:||86cm without footrests|
|Frame:||Mid Wheel Drive|
|Min. Wheelchair Weight:||ASAP II Frame: 106.5 kg. No Power Seating, Captain's Seat: 113 kg Single Power Seating Option (Tilt): 163 kg|
|Max. User Weight:||136 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.