Rise & Go - Small - With Footplate
Rise & Go is a unique combination of walking aid, standing frame and transfer hoist. Read More
Rise & Go is a unique combination of walking aid, standing frame and transfer hoist - effectively saving time, space and money by combining 3 functions in one state-of-the-art piece of equipment.
The product consists of the StandTall walking frame, associated harnesses in 3 sizes and an optional footplate when transfers are required.
When the patient is ready to stand, the electric power rise function is activated causing the harness to reduce the distance between the patient and the walker until the optimal standing position is reached.
- Power rise function assists patients and relieves burden on carers
- Push button height adjustment offers infinite settings and capacity to alter after the patient has stood
- Inherent stability as support cushions provide relief for shoulders, arms and the neck and shift focus to larger muscle groups – legs and chest
- Hand control easily reachable by either carer or patient
- Ergonomic handles are infinitely adjustable in every direction
- Adjustable width armrests
- Sustainable design
- Power rise harness provides optimum support which results in a natural standing action
- Lockable castors with option of directional locking and/or handbrakes
- Padded height adjustable leg supports aid in the standing manoeuvre
- International IP66 waterproof rating
Width, External: 77cm
Max User Weight: 150kg
Armrest/Internal Dimension: 34 – 67cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.