ROHO Enhancer Cushion
Power Mobility Seating Cushion
The ENHANCER DRY FLOATATION Cushion offers you a unique option in wheelchair seating. Read More
The ENHANCER DRY FLOATATION Cushion offers you a unique option in wheelchair seating. By offering a contoured form with a two manifold system, the client/user can benefit from positive midline channeling of the legs along with increased lateral stability. In addition, the special design of the ENHANCER cushion inhibits sacral sitting while enhancing tissue viability.
ENHANCER CUSHION IS APPROPRIATE FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcers (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- Are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- Have normal or impaired sensation
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 in. / 2.5 cm
- Require increased sitting stability
- Require lower extremity alignment
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral)
MULTIPLE CELL HEIGHTS
Unique contoured surface provides for channeling of the legs and enhances lateral stability and body positioning.
ADJUSTABLE AND ADAPTABLE
ROHO’s DRY FLOATATION Technology provides unparalleled performance in minimizing tissue deformation and facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and adapting to the shape of an individual.
The ENHANCERCushion provides positioning with a multiple cell height, two-compartment system that allows the individual to adjust the interior bucket seat section for reduced pressure on the ischia while adjusting the two outer perimeter rows for enhanced stability and positioning.
SKIN/SOFT TISSUE PROTECTION
Proven with over 40 years of research, experience and refi nement, ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides an individual with the ultimate in skin and soft tissue protection. The ENHANCER Cushion provides an adjustable, low friction/shear environment that helps protect against pressure ulcers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.