Spex Seat Pan
Seating Systems Spex Seating
Spex seat base pans offer a lightweight yet very strong base, and easily install to the wheelchair frame. Read More
Spex seat base pans offer a lightweight yet very strong base, and easily install to the wheelchair frame.
The seat pan provides a solid base platform for cushions and has all the hole positions for mounting hip guides, armrests, and any other postural accessories to.
Unique design is width adjustable for growth and versatility, and to suit different wheelchair widths. Each size has up to 3 ½ inches of width adjustment to accommodate growth.
Two attachment Options available
Quick Release Mount Version
- Standard seat pan attachment: Red clips with locking pins
- For simple installation and removal, the quick-release system allows effortless interchange between mobility bases
- Durable seat rail mounts are made from special buffering material - won't scrape or scratch when installing on wheelchair or placed onto floor
- This style is not suitable for use in motor vehicle transportation
Hard Mount Version
- Hard mounting clamps: Seat pan is bolted to frame. For permanent fixture to wheelchair frame (no drillings required)
- For transit use the hard mounting clamps must be used. WC20 and ISO 16840-4 certified in motor vehicle transportation. The hard mounts bolt to the wheelchair frame
|W/c width||Length||Weight Capacity|
|10"/11"||10"||10-15": 90 kg/200 lb|
|16"/17"||16"||16-20": 136 kg/300 lb|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.