Spex Wheelchair Backrest - 10" x 12"
Seating System Backrest
The Spex Wheelchair Backrest solves upper torso needs for most wheelchair users with the Spex exceptional upholstery section. It incorporates Spex contouring cube system to allow on-the-spot customisations. Read More
Easily solve upper torso needs for most wheelchair users with the Spex exceptional upholstery section. Incorporates Spex contouring cube system to allow on-the-spot customisations for torso comfort and asymmetry needs.
Designed for the individual who requires:
- Requires a comfortable backrest to reduce torso pain
- Requires spinal alignment and support
- Has skin breakdown/pressure care needs
- Has bony or protruding skeletal prominences
- Have changing postural needs
- Pertains a maladaptive or asymmetric posture
- Offers exceptional trunk and thoracic stability
- Comfortable pressure reducing foam surface layer to absorb bony prominences
- Cube contouring cell system provides configurations for a perfect fit and shape for the client
- Customisations to contouring are performed on-the-spot
- Created as the solution-solver for asymmetrical back postures
- Modular componentry means you can ‘mix and match’ with different lateral pad options and positioning supports
- Offers exceptional back/shoulder contact
- Sustainable choice for issuing to other users
- Effortless customisations
- On-the-spot adaptions for changing postural needs
- Instant results
- Cubes can be removed and added at any time
- Contouring doesn’t move or slip out of adjustment
- Additional contouring support wedges can be used to
- further enhance the degree of contouring
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.