Active Mobility Systems is a family company, established in 1995, for the specialised supply, service and hire of powered rehabilitation equipment. We are 100% Australian owned & operated, with a commitment to enabling and empowering disabled members of our community.
We look after our customers from the very start. From the initial consultation through to delivery and set up, and subsequent aftersales service and maintenance, our trained and experienced teams of sales consultants and service technicians are always willing to assist. We understand that all of our clients are unique, so we custom-make equipment to suit their needs.
Our Service department specialises in the repair and maintenance of power wheelchairs, mobility scooters, patient lifting hoists in the Sydney Metropolitan, Central Coast, Newcastle/ Hunter, Blue Mountains and Illawarra regions.
We provide regular annual and/or bi-annual service agreements for preventative maintenance to all clients (private or government institutions, NDIS clients).
With over 25 years of experience, the AMS Service Team is committed to servicing the brands that we sell. We have a fully equipped workshop, and service vans for on-site repairs.
As an NDIS Provider we can process service bookings through our NDIS portal. We provide hire services for mobility scooters, power wheelchairs, mobile and ceiling hoists.
- Our mission is to restore mobility to as many fellow Australians as possible... sourcing the world's most technically advanced products to provide our clients with a solution that will take them from A to B and beyond!
- To make people comfortable, happy and independent.
- To provide "Intelligent Mobility Solutions".
- Our vision is to be the premier patient handling and power mobility specialist.
- To help people enjoy improved quality of life.
- We are vendors of smiles, hope and happiness.
Many of our international products are exclusive to Active Mobility Systems for Australia. We take pride in our competitively priced selection of quality imports from Europe, the UK and the USA.