At Active Mobility Systems, we've made it our mission to provide Australia's homes, healthcare facilities and public and private organisations with intelligent mobile solutions. In our pursuit of the best products, we look for aids and equipment that can address the most unique needs. Here, we present specialised slings designed and manufactured for particular applications.
Our Range of Specialised Slings
We offer a range of specialised slings that enhance patient comfort and safety while reducing bodily strains for carers. Our range of specialised slings comes from Silvalea, the world's original replacement sling manufacturer. Working closely with healthcare professionals, Silvalea is abreast with the challenges of carers and their patients, allowing them to provide smart solutions.
View our range of specialised slings and contact our knowledgable sales representatives for enquiries.
- Bradbury Turner: Reduce the strain and safety risks of turning dependent patients or clients for hygiene, repositioning or therapeutic uses.
- Continental Easy Acess Sling: This sling is ideal for patients with minimal or no body tone and patients with athetoid movement.
- Repositioning Stretcher Sheet: Used in residential and hospital environments for lateral transfers and effective pressure management.
- Divided Leg Sling: Has divided legs and hinged back section ideal for clients who had orthopaedic surgery and are fitted with a plaster cast.
- Supportive Stretcher Sling: One-piece full-body patient slings ideal for orthopaedic departments for patients who require full supine or prone position during transfers.
- Tinkham Sling: A technically advanced sling for the safe transfer of patients with difficulty in maintaining body control.
- Low Convenience Replacement and Low Back Sling: These slings are a good alternative to standard toilet slings. Manufactured with structured polyester with a semi-rigid foam lining; offer increased support.