Keepsafe Deluxe Alarm
Features pre-recorded message with five alarm tones
A lightweight, compact fall alarm that works with a variety of Posey sensors. Read More
You Might Want To Add
The Keepsafe Deluxe Alarm is a lightweight, compact alarm with option for either one of five alarm tones or a pre-recorded message which can be personalised to suit your needs.
The alarm can either be suspended to allow caregivers to administer care without the alarm sounding or be put on hold to allow patient to be away from the alarm without having to turn it off.
To prevent unauthorised shut-off the alarm has a 'no power switch' model available.
The alarm is compatible with the following sensors:
Note: You must purchase both the alarm and the sensor separately
- Compatible with all Posey, bed, chair, floor and PIR sensors
- Option for tone and/voice or alarm
- Five alarm tones
- Pre-recorded voice message
- Adjustable volume
- Battery operated with 4 AAA batteries included
- AC Power, adaptor sold seperately
- Over moulded impact absorbing case
- SUSPEND allows caregiver to administer bedside care without causing false alarms
- HOLD allows patient to be away from the alarm without having to turn it off
- Nurse call interface. Cable sold seperately
- No Power Switch model eliminates unauthorized shut-off
Dimensions: 8cm x 11cm x 5cm
Weight: 0.17kg with batteries (0.22kg without batteries)
Power Supply: Four (4) AAA alkaline batteries. Optional AC power adapter (8374AC) 9 VDC
Battery Life Execptancy: Approximately 30 days of daily use; may vary
Current Drain: Non-alarmed monitoring mode 0.22 mA, maximum alarm volume 132 mA
Alarm Maximum Volume: 100 +- 5dB
Voltage Range: 4.6 - 6.3 VDC
Low Battery Warning: Audible, low battery "chirp" about every 15 seconds when batteries need charging
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.