Maxi Self Propelled Shower Commode
For bariatric patients who desire personal independence
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 3973 - 2009
Designed for bariatric users who desire more personal independence the stainless steel Maxi Self Propelled Shower Commode has a SWL of 150kg with a seat size of 500x430mm. Read More
You Might Want To Add
Designed for bariatric users who desire more personal independence the stainless steel Maxi Self Propelled Shower Commode has a SWL of 150kg with a wide 500mm seat width and depth of 430mm.
Featuring large self-propelling wheels that are flush with the top of the seat to allow unrestricted side transfers along with simple-to-use swing-up arms with padded armrests and adjustable height swing-away footrests; additionally for comfort the backrest has 3 flexible PVC straps.
The shower commode is easy to move around thanks to its 560mm reinforced nylon waterproof rear wheels and 125mm water resistant front castors along with an integrated push handle.
Shower commode seat are sold separately
This product is not returnable/refundable.
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Padded arm rests for added comfort
- Wider seat area
- Large self-propelling rear wheels
- Wheels are flush with the seat top for unrestricted side transfer
- 3 wheel positions for flexible set-up
- Removable fold-up and adjustable height foot rests for comfort and easy access
Length (including footrests): 1045mm
Maximum Occupant Weight: 150kg
Backrest Height: 420mm
Seat Width: 500mm
Seat Depth: 430mm
Seat Height (at front): 590mm
Front Wheels: 125mm diameter castors, swivel
Rear Wheels: 560mm diameter wheels, braking
Frame: Stainless steel
Backrest: PVC straps
Be The First To Review KA120SR50
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.