Patient Care Upper Limb Support
The Armon Elemento is an arm support, especially designed for those who only have limited strength in their arms and hands, or for those that can only use their muscular strength for a limited time. Read More
The Armon Elemento is an arm support, especially designed for those who only have limited strength in their arms and hands, or for those that can only use their muscular strength for a limited time. This can be the result of a spinal cord injury, RSI /CANS, cerebral infarction, or one of the many muscular diseases.
The Armon Elemento can compensate an arm weight from 900 grams up to 4500 grams. The Elemento light can compensate an arm weight from 600 grams up to 2500 grams. The weight compensation is electronically steplessly adjustable through the controls. It is possible to mount other types of Armon braces.
What does the Armon Elemento have to offer?
The device is suitable for persons with physical disabilities. The Armon Elemento makes sure that the user can perform daily operations and activities without using muscle strength and energy.
The Armon compensates the full weight of the arm by a spring compensation system. The user decides how much support he/she wants when using the Armon Elemento. The degree of compensation easily adjustable by using buttons. The arm support follows the natural movement of the user, this allows the arm to move easily in all directions. The device distinguishes itself from similar products because, unlike many other product, the user decides the control. The user makes the movement and not the device.
Armon Elemento makes it possible to:
- Eat and drink
- Shake hands
- To carry out activities of daily living such as combing hair or washing your face
- Grab something high or low
The arm support is suitable for the following situations/diseases:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- After breast surgery
- After a stroke
- Spinal cord injury
- General back and shoulder pain
- Illuminates existing complains
- Reduces static muscle tone
- Gives a comfortable feeling
- Improves posture
- To perform daily activities independently, more independence
Marks of Armon Elemento:
- Suitable for both left and right handed users
- The brace (the part where the forearm rests) is available in different sizes
- Functionality combined with design
- Mounted on wheelchair or tripping chair
Weight Compensation Range: 0.6 - 4.5kg
Dimensions (WXDXH): 17 x 10 x 85cm
Housing Material: Die cast aluminium and ABS Plastic
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.