Silvalea Paediatric Slings
The Silva Rachel Harness is a lightweight mesh harness designed to assist with supporting the user during sitting or standing and can be worn at all times. Read More
- The quick clip on, clip off of the tapes allows the caregiver to quickly attach the user to the hoist, no need to worry about children who do not want to sit still long enough for a sling or harness to be applied.
- Ideal for communal activities and play, the Rachel Harness is a more inclusive transfer/support aid specifically designed to give young end users independence and develops social skills. Perfect for schools, residential care and homecare.
- Available in one material type:
- Mesh - High density open weave mesh, durable, used for bathing as quick drying. SUITABLE FOR BATHING
- Wash at 95°C
- Tumble dry low heat (max 50°C)
Material available: Mesh
Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L
Compatible with: Loop fixing spreader bar
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.