Pelican Pool Hoist
The Pelican Pool and Spa Access Hoist allows a person living with any disability to have access to both above and below ground spas, swimming and hydrotheraphy pools, without any manual lifting. Read More
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the Pelican Pool and Spa Access Hoist allows a person living with any disability to have access to both above and below ground spas, swimming and hydrotheraphy pools, without any manual lifting. It is suitable for use in public pools, leisure centres, private homes, nursing homes and schools. The unit can be mobile, or fixed permanently at the edge of the pool or spa. It is easily installed on the pool deck by a handyperson, or alternatively we can arrange installation for you. All pools are different, at AMS we will work with you to ensure the Pelican Pool and Spa Hoists meets your pools needs.
- Easily wheeled from one area to another for multiple use and or storage. (mobile unit)
- Can be used with floating sling, plastic seat, strengthened wet wheelchair or a spinal board which ensures correct support for people with various levels of disability
- No manual lifting required
- Press button hand switch operation
- Standard lifting capacity 150kgs and 200kg
- Easily installed
- Power rotation – push button operation
- Floating sling
- Solid Plastic seat for clients with minor low level disabilities
- Strengthened Wet Wheelchair – designed and manufactured in Australia, great option as it can be used around the pool area
- Spinal Board
- Safe Working Load: 150kg and 200kg
- Batteries: Linak – 24v re-chargeable battery
- Rotation: Manual – 360 degrees
- Total Weight: 60kg
- Floor Mounting Plate: 450 diameter
- Construction: Stainless Steel, Powder coated to colour of choice
- Hand control: Linak - Push Button
- Installation: Anchored to pool deck with Stainless Steel - M12 Dynaset Anchors and eye bolts
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.