300mm Redgum Suction Grab Rails
Assists individuals in positioning/balancing themselves
Made from aluminium the Redgum Suction Grab Rails can be attached to any flat glass/tiled surfaces with no fixings required. This helps people in repositioning/balancing themselves, which helps improves safety and reduces the risk of falls at home. Read More
The Redgum Suction Grab Rails assists people in repositioning/balancing themselves, which improves safety and reduces the risk of falls at home.
Made from aluminium it can be attached to any flat glass/tiled surface with no fixings required.
Additionally it is quick and easy to fit/reposition when required with visual indicators to assist with rail installations.
Featuring ergonomic ribbed hand grip on rail it can take a weight of up to 65kg.
- Assist individual to position / balance themselves.
- Visual indicators to assist with rail installation.
- Improve safety and reduce the risk of falls at home.
- Can be attached to any ﬂat glass / tiled surface.
- No ﬁxings required.
- Quick and easy to ﬁt / reposition when required.
- Ergonomic ribbed hand grip on rail.
- Strong lightweight construction.
|Overall Dimensions (LxWxH)||Hand Grip Length||Product Weight||SWL|
|300mm||410x110x85mm||120mm (45mm gap from wall to inside of rail)||0.4kg||65kg|
|400mm||510x110x85mm||220mm (45mm gap from wall to inside of rail)||0.6kg||65kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.