Blue Ulna Initial
Ulna Door Handle
A door handle designed to enable hands free opening of a door. Read More
A door handle designed to enable hands free opening of a door. It is shaped to allow use of the forearm to open the door. The first door handle dedicated to infection control, ergonomic task management and accessibility for less able.
- Comfortable to use and light-hearted in appearance, Ulna Initial, made of polypropylene, is the only door handle that can be used without hands
- By eliminating door handles it removes the first carrier of contamination through the hands
- Allows the opening of doors with full arms
- Full compliance with the French 'loi handicap' of 2005 - legislation designed to promote independence for the less able
- Ulna Initial systems are guaranteed for 10 years with adherence to the manufacturer's terms of usage
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.