AirLite® Cushion - 14" x 14"
Power Mobility Seating Cushion
The AirLITE is designed for clients with tactile sensation and who are low risk. Read More
ROHO has improved the AirLITE with you in mind!
The AirLITE Cushion improves the ability to transfer by lowering the front and middle of the cushion 3/4 inch (2 cm), while keeping its strong positioning capability by deepening the leg troughs. The lower height also contributes to a greater feeling of security in the chair.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- Are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown.
- Have normal sensation.
- Require increased stability.
- Require lower extremity alignment.
- Need a lightweight, non-adjustable seating system.
- Require a more stable environment for transfers.
This product is not returnable/refundable
- “Bottom-Out” Protection - The non-adjustable ROHO AIR FLOATATION™ air insert built into the cushion under the ischials has been enhanced to provide better bottom-out protection.
- Softer Foam - Softer foam allows the cushion to conform to the individual’s physiology and provide a more comfortable seating surface.
- Durability and Simplicity - The 24 month warranty shows our confi dence in the quality and durability of the product. The AirLITE is an off the shelf, ready to use product. No adjustment is required.
- Heavy Duty Cover - The cover design, with full zipper coverage, provides enhanced fl uid resistance to protect the foam. At the same time, the cover is 100% PVC free, reinforcing ROHO’s commitment to more environmentally friendly products.
Width: 33 - 51cm
Height: Approximately 5 - 9.5cm without load (Height range is due to the contour of the cushion)
- Cushion: Contoured polyurethane foam; polyethylene base
- Sealed air insert: Non-adjustable, segmented, ROHO AIR FLOATATION insert made of polyurethane
- Cover: Fluid-resistant, two-way stretch, polyurethane-coated polyester top, sides and non-skid bottom
Note: The cushion must be properly sized to the individual.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.