ATMOS Ultra-Lite Self-Propel Wheelchair 16"
Weighs only 8kg. Ultra light weight, deluxe wheelchair
As light as air, the Atmos ultra-lite, self-propel wheelchair weighs only 8kg and is one of the lightest wheelchairs in its class making it the perfect go to for quick trips and patient transport. Read More
As light as air, the Atmos ultra-lite, self-propel wheelchair weighs only 8kg and is one of the lightest wheelchairs in its class making it the perfect go to for quick trips and patient transport. Enjoy the ultimate portability that comes with a feather light frame that compacts to fit in the boot of most vehicles. With one touch wheel-release buttons and collapsible folding, getting out and about is never a problem – never miss out on those short trips!
With a focus on safety, Atmos stands out from the pack being crash tested to its maximum weight capacity thanks to a reinforced frame design enhancing the wheelchair’s strength, durability, and performance under pressure. Anti-tip wheels and push-to lock brakes provide total confidence in handling so you remain stable and secure, no matter where you go.
Pressure relief, comfort and usability are some of the well thought out features of ATMOS. Carefully stitched to contour the body, the cushioned seat assists with posture and distributes pressure to provides maximum comfort. Care for your cushion by simply removing and washing it- maintenance is a breeze.
Purposefully designed, the Atmos ultra-lite range is never lite on features with every detail carefully considered. Enjoy fine details such as ergonomically designed comfort hand grips, pockets to store your items and a specially designed pocket to store your mobile phone. Atmos goes above the standard to provide you all the features you can expect plus the deluxe additions you deserve.
- Weight Capacity: 136kg
- Unit Weight: 8kg1
- Total Unit Weight: 10.5kg2
- Length: 101cm
- Height: 92cm
- Seat Width: 40cm ,46cm 50cm
- Seat Depth: 40cm
- Backrest Height: 43cm
- Folded Length: 68cm
- Folded Width: 28cm
- Folded Height: 77cm
- Height with Backrest Folded: 73cm
- Armrest Height to Seat: 20cm
- Height with Footplate Removed: 76cm
- Leg Rest Adjustment Range: 10cm
- Leg Rest Adjustment Range with Optional Extension: 20cm
- Front Castor: 6" PU Filled
- Rear Wheel: 12" PU filled
- With an ultra-lite frame, Atmos is one of the lightest wheelchairs in its class weighing only 8kg.
- The ultimate in safety, Atmos is crash tested to 136kg.
- Reinforced frame design enhances the wheelchair’s strength, durability, and performance.
- Perfectly transportable, one-touch collapsible frame folds down in to one compact unit for travel.
- Collapsible backrest keeps Atmos ultra-compact in a car boot.
- Folding lock strap keeps Atmos secured and in place in its fold position.
- Cushioned seat distributes pressure, assists with posture, and provides maximum comfort.
- Removable and washable seat & backrest cushion
- Ergonomically designed comfort hand grips skilfully mould to the shape of your hands.
- Large rear backrest pocket with Velcro flap and purposefully designed mesh armrest pocket for mobile phone
- Dual braking system including push to lock and user breaks.
- One-touch, push-button wheel release
- Removable or flip away, anti-tip wheels.
- Swing away leg rests for safe and easy exit.
- Flip up footplates with integrated heel loop
- High-quality solid Air Ride tyres
- Available in sizes 16”, 18” 20” seat widths
1 Weight is calculated on a 46cm seat with leg rests & cushion removed.
2 Total unit weight is based on a 46cm seat width
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.