Aurora Hill Climber
Bariatric scooter with 12" wheels & 182kg SWL
Merit's Aurora Hill Climber features large 12" wheels for greater ground clearance. Read More
The Aurora Hill Climber has loop handlebars that offer comfortable finger or thumb throttle operation along with an adjustable suspension system allowing for more rider control and comfort.
It also features large 12" wheels which provide greater ground clearance and larger 4 pole motor and larger controller delivering much more power for climbing steep driveways or hills.
The power mobility scooter has a separate emergency braking system for added security as well as a built-in half speed safety switch which operates automatically when turning to provide extra safety. Additionally it comes with new easy-to-access 12 volt socket.
- Loop handlebars offer comfortable finger or thumb throttle operation
- Adjustable suspension system allowing for more rider control and comfort
- Large 12″ wheels which provide greater ground clearance
- Larger 4 pole motor and larger controller delivering much more power for climbing steep driveways or hills
- Separate emergency braking system for added security
- Built-in half speed safety switch which operates automatically when turning to provide extra safety
- With new easy to access 12 volt socket
Overall Length: 146cm
Overall Width: 65cm
Overall Height: 123cm
Seat Width: 46cm
Seat Depth: 40cm
Seat Height: 51cm
Seat Height from Ground: 64 - 71cm
Seat Height from Deck: 46 - 51cm
Wheel Base: 97cm
Max Speed: 10km/h
Range: 40 - 50km
Turn Radius: 161cm
Ground Clearance: 13cm
Motor: DC 24V, 400W/1750W
Controller: Rhino 2 160A
Battery: 12V/60-85A/H x 2
Charger: 8A, off-board
Front and Rear Wheel: 12" pneumatic
Brake: Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.