Invacare Comet Alpine+ - Garnet Red
Suspension system allows you to challenge the outdoors
ISO/ARTG: ISO: 9001:2003 | AS/NZS 3695.2:2013
Challenge the outdoors with power, control and stability. For those who enjoy adventures across terrains too challenging for a traditional scooter, the Comet® Alpine + offers the perfect solution. Read More
The Comet Alpine+ mobility scooter is for those who enjoy adventures across terrains that traditional scooters find too challenging.
Safety and style isn't compromised while still providing the Comet Alpine+ with manoeuvrability and power.
While providing power and manoeuvrability, the Comet Alpine+ is still stylish and packed with safety features such as an in-built automatic speed reduction device that slows you down when driving around corners.
Meanwhile, you can traverse through rough terrains comfortably with the Comet Alpine+'s suspension while the mobility scooter's seat risers allows you to increase the height of the seat to one you're comfortable with.
- LCD dashboard: Provides clear and easy-to-read information in one single place
- Seat riser: Electronically raises the height of the seat to achieve the preferred driving height
- Suspension system: Provides a smooth journey over rougher terrains
- Built-in speed reduction: The Comet Alpine+ will automatically slow down when driving around corners
- In-built anti-splash guards: Protects vital components from water and dirt
Weight Capacity: 150kg
Backrest Height: 63cm
Backrest Width: 51cm
Seat Depth: 46cm
Floor-to-Seat Height: 44-51cm
Ground Clearance: 10cm
Max Climb Angle: 10 degrees
Range: Up to 58km
|Model #||COMET ALPINE+|
Be The First To Review invacare comet alpine+
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.