Comet Ultra - Blue
Heavy Duty Scooter
Ideal for those with larger body shapes, the Comet Ultra offers a secure, supportive and powerful driving experience without compromising on style or functionality. Packed with all of the safety features and driving characteristics seen throughout the Read More
The Comet Ultra is suitable for bariatric users and offers a secure, supportive and powerful driving experience without compromising on style or functionality. Featuring improved suspension for superior comfort the seat column is reinforced for additional stability as is the armrest which can also be adjusted for both height and width.
The Comet Ultra's seat has been developed in collaboration with therapists to ensure an optimum seating position and increased comfort. Additionally there is a penumatically adjustable lumbar support that adds additional comfort when seated if and when required.
- Improved suspension - Improved suspension to offer superior comfort to larger individuals
- Reinforced seat column - Offers additional stability and safety when seated
- Reinforced height and width adjustable armrest - Can be easliy adjusted to the user and offers additional support when getting on and off the scooter
- Power, reliability and customisation - Due to a carefully thought out design process and a robust construction, the safety and stability of the Comet Ultra is never a concern; even for users weighing up to 220kg. Developed with the highest quality components and safety features, the Comet Ultra makes a trustworthy companion no matter where you go. Furthermore, its flexibility and adaptability means you can customise your scooter to suit your unique style and individual preference.
- Complete comfort and support - The special contoured Ultra Seat has been developed in conjunction with therapists to ensure an optimum seating position and increased comfort. In additiona, a pneumatically adjustable lumbar support allows for further comfort when seated if and when required.
Backrest width: 660mm
Seat depth: 535mm
Seat to floor height minimum: 440mm
Seat to floor height maximum: 510mm
Backrest height: 515mm
Driving unit width: 665 - 685mm
Total length: 1450mm
Empty weight: 148kg
The heaviest part: approximately 63kg
Max user weight: 220kg
Battery capacity: 2 x 12 V/75 Ah (C20) AGM
Turning diameter: 2750mm
Max climbable obstacle height: 100mm
Ground clearance: 100mm
Max safe slope: 10 degree
Max driving distance: 58km
Max driving speed: 10km/h
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.