Rugged and built to last for the outdoor adventurer
Built to last and for the great outdoor the Outback has a weight capacity of 159kg and is designed from walking trails to just a drive around the property. Enjoy total visibility with its complete LED package. Read More
The Outback is built to last and designed for the outdoor. Equipped with front and rear suspension, this scooter can be used from walking trails to just a drive around the property.
Enjoy total visibility with its complete LED lighting along with a user-friendly console and dual hydraulic brakes for additional safety.
- User-friendly LED console
- Dual hydraulic brakes
- Superior ground clearance
- Rugged all-terrain tyres
- Limited recline, back vinyl, high-back seat with lumbar and pillow-top headrest, flip-up height and angle adjustable armrests
- Storage compartment
- CTS Suspension including adjustable shocks for greater comfort
- Full LED lighting package including headlights, hazard lights, rear back up sensor LED lights and directional signals
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
Overall Length: 156cm
Overall Width: 83cm
Overall Height: 133cm
Weight Capacity: 159kg
Ground Clearance: 14cm
Turning Radius: 243cm
Seat-to-Ground Height: 76-80cm
Seat-to-Deck Height: 50-53cm
Tyres: 37cm tubeless pneumatic
Range: Up to 30km
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.