Front and rear suspension provides a smoother ride
ISO/ARTG: AS/NZ 3695.2:2013 | EN12184:2009
Built to last and for the great outdoors the Outback has a weight capacity of 159kg and is designed for heavy-duty terrains whether it be a drive around your property or driving through walking trails. Read More
Built for the outdoor, the Pride Outback mobility scooter is everything you want in an outdoor scooter.
With front and rear suspension for greater comfort, the Outback can tackle walking trails or just for a drive around your property.
The Outback mobility scooter has high-back seat that reclines and has lumbar for user support and comfort. Additionally, the mobility scooter’s tiller is adjustable so you can find your preferred angle and position. There is even a storage pod where you can store your items.
Another feature of the Outback scooter is its user-friendly LED console display and for tech-savvy users, the Outback features a USB charger built into the tiller to charge your smartphones and portable devices. The mobility scooter also has an easily-accessible tie-down point if you’re transporting the scooter by van.
- User-friendly LED console: Shows the time, temperature, distance driven and trips taken
- Storage compartment: Store your items in a storage pod
- CTS Suspension: For smoother rides across rugged terrain and includes adjustable shock for greater comfort
- Adjustable delta tiller: Adjust the angle of the tiller to your preference
- Ergonomic, wraparound handles: For better control and comfort when using the Outback
- Built-in USB charger: For charging smartphones and portable devices
Weight Capacity: 159kg
Ground Clearance: 14cm
Turning Radius: 243cm
Range: Up to 30km
Be The First To Review Pride Outback
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.