Shoprider Rocky 8 - Grey - Ex Demo Model
Bariatric mobility scooter with a 54km driving range
The Shoprider Rocky 8 mobility scooter is designed for bariatric users with a weight capacity of 225kg and 33cm pneumatic tyres. The mobility scooter's large battery capacity allows it to drive for longer, up to 54km. Read More
You Might Want To Add
The Shoprider Rocky 8 mobility scooter is designed for bariatric users with its 225kg weight capacity and sizeable adjustable seat.
The Rocky 8 mobility scooter’s gas-adjustable tiller can be easily adjusted so you can find the correct position for you. To make your journey comfortable, the mobility scooter has front and rear suspension along with 33cm pneumatic tyres for excellent ground clearance.
In addition, the Rocky 8 features an electromagnetic brake, which engages whenever the throttle is no longer being used; this adds peace of mind when you’re driving around. The mobility scooter also has a USB power outlet to charge your device or phone.
- Adjustable steering tiller: Adjust the distance of the tiller to your preference
- Adjustable seat: The seat can be rotated, or you can slide backwards or forwards to find the right position
- Front shopping basket: For shopping trips or when you need a place to store your bag
- USB power outlet: For charging your mobile phones or devices
- High and Low speed switch: Set the speed of your mobility scooter with a lever
- Front + Rear Suspension: Provides a smooth journey over rough terrains
Weight Capacity: 225kg
Wheel Size: 33cm
Turning Radius: 186cm
Range: Up to 54km
|Model #||ROCKY 8|
Rock On!By: William Wilson on 25 April 2019This is my first Shoprider and I have to say that I am very impressed with this model. It is faster than most that I see around town and constantly receive compliments from other gopher users. It has a very comfy seat and totally adjustable for personal preference. The 2 x 60 Amp batteries are more than enough to get me around for a few days on one charge. Living in the country, the Rocky 6 handles well on varied surfaces like gravel and a bit of rough bitumen with ease. If you want a mobility scooter that will last, be reliable and ready to go when you are, this is the one. With the large wheels and front and rear suspension, the ride is smooth and enjoyable. This one's getting 5 stars!