Dropside Bed Rail
ISO/ARTG: AS/EN 12182:2015
Providing a support rail on the side of the bed, the rail can be easily installed and removed. Read More
The Dropside Bed Rail is the perfect solution for patients who need assistance with turning, repositioning, or transfers.
Made from powder coated steel, the bed rail is easily installed and removed, and slides between the mattress and bed base.
The side rail can be dropped down to provide greater access for transfers, and easily drops down below mattress height.
With its easy installation and versatile design, the Dropside Bed Rail is the perfect solution for patients who need a little extra support.
• Provides a support rail on the side of the bed
• Ideal for patients requiring assistance while turning, repositioning or during transfers
• Easily installed and removed
• Slides between mattress and bed base
• Side rail drops to provide greater access for bed transfers
• Rail easily drops down below mattress height by simple release mechanism
• Can be used for patient restraint
• Powder coated steel
Be The First To Review BB0010
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.