EasyBelt is used as support for sit-to-stand transfers and for sitting transfers from the wheelchair to the bed, toilet or car. EasyBelt can also be used as support when the user is standing and walking.
The belt, which is placed around the user’s waist or hips, has multiple, sturdy handles, both vertically and horizontally, providing the caregiver with a firm grip in various situations.
The classic model of EasyBelt features an anti-slip inside of moisture repellent, PU-coated nylon and can therefore be used in environments where moisture and dampness are present or when there are special hygiene requirements.
EasyBelt is also available in a wipeable material which can be cleaned using disinfectants.
- The quick-connect buckle is strong and safe and easy to open, close and tighten
- The tightening strap is sturdy and easy to adjust
- The outer material is made of durable nylon for maximum product life
- Sturdy finished edge increases longevity of the product
- In exposed areas, the seams are reinforced
|Unit||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs||1 pce/pcs|
|Measurement||45-70 cm||60-100 cm||70-120 cm||100-160 cm|
|SWL||170 kg||170 kg||170 kg||170 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.