EasyGlide - Oval (Mini)
Manual Handling Equipment
The new, smaller version of EasyGlide, oval are used in pairs to facilitate positioning further back in chair. Read More
The new, smaller version of EasyGlide, oval are used in pairs to facilitate positioning further back in chair. Using EasyGlide, a more active user can push or shuffle himself backwards in the chair, into a correct and comfortable position.
The sliding boards are small and convenient, with soft, round shapes and smooth surfaces; features which make them very easy to place and remove and to always have readily available and close at hands.
With FootStool as support under the user's feet, it is very easy for the caregiver to place the sliding boards under the user's thighs and seat. When sitting on the sliding boards, one EasyGlide on each side, the pressure from the user's weight is distributed over the soft surface.
This contributes to eliminating the friction and allows the caregiver to, without effort, assist the user in sliding backwards in the chair to a comfortable and stable seated position.
EasyGlide, oval (mini) can also be used to facilitate placing of leg supports during application of lifting slings with divided leg supports in a seated position. The sliding boards are also useful for helping a user lie down in bed.
- Small and handy size, round shapes and smooth surfaces.
- Quick and easy placing and removal.
- Practical; very convenient to always have close at hands.
- Eliminates the friction under the user and makes it very easy to position the user further back in the chair.
- More active users can push themselves backwards in the chair.
- Very easy to use; quick-guide on the underside.
- Hygienic; can be disinfected with 70 % ethanol, 45 % isopropanol or similar after use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.