EquaGel Adjustable Protector Cushion - 16" x 16"
Pressure Seat Cushion
A customisable, low-profile gel cushion that is 12 degrees cooler than inflatable cushions creating a more comfortable seating solution for patients. It also absorbs vibrations. Read More
You Might Want To Add
The Equagel Adjustable Protector Cushion is a gel cushion for anyone in need of a low-profile customisable cushion. It comes with a fluid resistant, vapour permeable cover and is 12 degrees cooler than inflatable cushions which creates a more comfortable seating solution for patients. Additionally the gel cushion can absorb vibrations and includes pelvic contour inserts to increase the amount of therapeutic gel supporting the pelvis.
This product is not returnable/refundable
- 100% EquaGel
- 2.5" tall EquaGel in two stages
- The top layer is a thin wall gel with a tight grid for a comfort layer
- The bottom layer has thicker wall gel and a wider grid for deep posture support
- The pelvic area of the cushion is contoured to more evenly distribute a user's weight than flat cushions, while retaining 1.75" of buckling gel under the pressure points.
- Fluid resistant, vapor permeable and flame resistant cover
- Included are two different pelvic contour inserts that can increase the amount of therapeutic gel under the pelvis from 1.75" to 2", 2.25" or 2.5" deep.
- The gel contour inserts are slipped into the fabric pocket inside the cover, beneath the gel. You may customise your cushion by using no insert, only the thin, only the thick or both inserts, Insert t hem with the rounded edges going into the fabric sleeve first, grid side up.
Be The First To Review CE2204
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.