SYDNEY: Real World Meets Reality
Date Posted:22 August 2024
If you have an interest or need to be more confident in assessments for wheelchairs and seating systems, and want to lesrn more about how to successfully provide options to your clients, this is the workshop for you!
You will learn the skills necessary to effectivley provide evidence and clinical justification for the options you are reccomending to the funding body.
This workshop will cover:
- Gathering information required in an efficient manner
- Seating assessment strategies
- Features to look for in manual wheelchairs to suit common diagnoses
- Common wheelchair adjustments to increase client comfort and function
- Features to look for in seat cusions to meet client needs
Date: Thursday 22nd August 2024
Time: 9AM - 3PM
Presenter: Amy Bjornson
CPD Points: 6 CPD Points