Fastfit Deluxe Slings - XSmall - Polyester
General Purpose Slings
Transfer sling deluxe leg sections shaped to allow for additional support to thigh and hip. This sling is particularly suited for patients with arthritis and/or hip issues. Suitable for geriatric patient transfers as well as general patient transfer. Read More
Full body supporting patient transfer sling with divided leg is suitable for a wide range of patient scenarios.
Leg sections have been shaped to allow for additional support to the thigh and hip area. Small aperture for some toileting.
Can be used in a hammock position. Comes with back and leg support as well as optional extras such as chest or waist support and hip tapes.
This sling is particularly suited for patients with arthritis and/or hip issues.
Suitable for geriatric patient transfers as well as general patient transfers.
- Polyester - Easy application. Glides and slides smoothly, dries quickly after washing.
- Mesh - High density open weave mesh, durable, used for bathing as quick drying. SUITABLE FOR BATHING
- Silva Quick-2-Apply® - Extremely easy to apply low friction flexible fabric, lightweight and durable.
- Compatible for Oxford, Joerns hoists and other third party hoists with loop fixing spreader bars
- Poly & Mesh - Wash at 85°C
- Poly & Mesh - Tumble dry low heat (max 50°C)
- Silva Quick-2-Apply - Wash at 71°C
- Silva Quick-2-Apply - Tumble dry low heat (max 50°C)
- SWL: 220kg
- Material available: Polyester, Mesh, Quick-2-Apply
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Compatible with: Loop fixing spreader bar
- Support Type: Torso, Upper thigh, Optional: Chest support, Hip tapes, Waist support
|Shoulder Circumference||C7 to Base of Spine|
|XSmall||76 - 86cm||44 - 50cm|
|Small||86 - 96cm||50 - 57cm|
|Medium||96 - 108cm||57 - 64cm|
|Large||108 - 130cm||64 -69cm|
|XLarge||130 - 144cm||69 - 74cm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.