Manual Bed Handling
Get in and out of bed - and exercise your arm muscles at the same time. Read More
Get in and out of bed - and exercise your arm muscles simultaneously. FlexiGrip is the solution if you have physical difficulties getting out of bed in the mornings.
Step by step, you gradually pull yourselves up from a lying to a sitting position. The action involved also strengthens your stomach and arm muscles.
The FlexiGrip can also be used to assist in transfers from wheelchairs to beds. FlexiGrip is made from a soft material and can lie in bed without being in the way.
The device is easy to fit using a loop around the bed footboard or around a handrail. Padded handles give a firm and safe grip. The material is dirt-resistant.
The loop makes it easy to fit FlexiGrip onto most beds. The red handles make FlexiGrip easy to locate in the bed. FlexiGrip is easy to clean/wash.
- A solution for clients who have physical difficulties sitting up in or getting out of bed
- Step by step they gradually pull themselves up from a lying to a sitting position
- The action involved also strengthens the stomach and arm muscles of the user
- Can also be used to assist in transfers from wheelchairs to beds
- Soft nylon material can lie in bed without being in the way and is easy to clean
- Padded handles give a firm and safe grip and the red colour makes them easy to locate in bed
- Easy to fit using a loop around the bed footboard, bed rail or bed frame
No of Handles: 8
Be The First To Review DHG-6090
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.