Folding BathMobile Shower Commode
Designed for the demands of modern care
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 3973 - 2009
Able to be used anywhere and anytime to BathMobile is designed for the demands of modern care. Ideal for showering, bathing and toileting it can also be used for transferring clients indoors. Weighs only 10kg and can be assembled without tools. Read More
Designed for the demands of modern care, bathroom hygiene and patient mobility the BathMobile can be used anywhere and at any time. It's manufactured with advanced plastic injection technology making it both durable and versatile.
It's the ideal companion for showering, bathing and toileting and can also be used for transferring clients indoors. Weighing at only 10kg it's the lightest in our range and it doesn't even require tools to assemble it.
Additionally its unique folding function allows it to be stored and stowed quickly and easily for transportation and storage.
This product is not returnable/refundable.
- Assists transportation of the patient for showering and toileting
- Can be positioned over most toilets for toileting
- Unique folding mechanism to assist storage and transportation
- Seat, armrest and backrest accessories available
- Swingback arms to assist side transfers
- Ergonomic backrest is slatted for breathability and drainage
- Seat opening can be rotated every 90 degrees
- Offers open front, left/right-side opening, rear seat functionality
- Swingaway legrests are adjustable height and removable
- Height adjustable (3 positions)
- Mounted on 4 x 125mm locking castors
- Durable lightweight moulded plastic frame has a 2 year warranty
- All metal parts are stainless steel (including bearings)
- Can be assembled without tools
Seat Width: 450mm
Seat Depth: 450mm
Seat Height: 520-560mm
Armrest Height: 220mm
Backrest Height: 440mm
Overall Width: 560mm
Gross Weight: 10kg
Weight Limit: 130kg
Be The First To Review AE1610
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.