Gas Tilt-in-Space Shower Commode with Padded Armrests and Side Panels
Features 160kg SWL with 10-35o tilt
The Gas Tilt-in-Space shower commode has padded armrests and side panels for user comfort. Designed to comfortably seat patients in a desirable seating position it has a SWL of 160kg and can tilt between 10 - 35o. Read More
You Might Want To Add
Sold Out - Backorder Available
The Gas Tilt-in-Space shower commode has padded armrests and side panels for user comfort. Designed to comfortably seat patients in a desirable seating position it has a SWL of 160kg and can tilt between 10 - 35o via shower proof gas struts that smoothly and easily tilt the seat.
Additional features includes padded calf rests and adjustable height swing-away foot rests along with 9 PVC flexible straps for head support and comfort on its extra high backrest.
To move and secure patients around easily the shower commode has an integrated push handle and water resistant 125mm locking castors.
Shower commode seat are sold separately
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Extra high strap back rest for improved comfort and safety plus easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Removable arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Padded arm rests for added comfort
- Padded side panels for improved comfort and support
- Padded calf rests for improved support
- Removable swing-away and adjustable height foot rests for comfort and easy access
- Gas strut tilt mechanism for smooth and easy tilting
Length (including footrests): 1070mm
Maximum Occupant Weight: 150kg
Backrest Height: 875mm
Seat Width: 445mm
Seat Depth: 430mm
Seat Height (at front): 580mm
Tilt Range: 10 - 35o
Front and Rear Castors: 125mm diameter, locking
Frame: Stainless steel
Backrest: PVC straps
Armrests: Vinyl upholstery
Calf Rests: Vinyl upholstery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.