Heavy Duty Walking Tutor with Padded Rest
Reinforced frame can hold up to 175kg
ISO/ARTG: ISO 11199-2:2005
Ideal for those with limited hand and wrist strength it has a fixed reinforced frame to suit bariatric users. Read More
You Might Want To Add
Do you need a heavy-duty rehabilitation walker? If so, then the Heavy-Duty Walking Tutor might be the solution!
Support your upper body weight with the walker’s padded rest and keep moving with its 4 swivel castors.
The reinforced frame can take on weights up to 200kg and is height adjustable, too; this means that no matter your height, you’ll always find the right fit.
Purchase the Heavy-Duty Walking Tutor today from Active Mobility!
- Fixed reinforced frame to suit the bariatric user
- Ideal for those with limited hand and wrist strength
- Padded rest allows the user to support upper body weight at the top of the frame to assist walking
- Adjustable padded rest height
- Adjustable hand grip to suit individual forearm length and to reduce strain on wrists
- Supplied with four swivel castors
- Made in Australia
Frame Width: 650mm
Frame Depth: 830mm
Padded Rest Height: 980-1420mm
Padded Rest Width: 600mm
Padded Rest Depth: 400mm
Max User Weight: 175kg
Be The First To Review HC0090
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.