Hook Type Bed Rail
ISO/ARTG: AS/EN 12182:2015
The handle can be removed and located in two positions - facing the bed or parallel to the bed. Read More
If you're looking for a bed rail that provides support and stability for patients during transfers, the Hook Type Bed Rail is the perfect option.
You can easily slide the book-type bed rail between the mattress and bed base. Furthermore, you can remove it and reposition it in two positions: facing the bed or parallel to it.
As the handle is easily removable, the bed rail is an excellent choice if you need support when turning or repositioning. You can install or remove the bed rail without difficulty.
Get the support you need with the Hook Type Bed Rail.
- Provides a support rail for the side of the bed
- Ideal for patients requiring assistance while turning, repositioning or during transfers
- Handle can be removed and located in two positions - facing the bed or parallel to the bed
- Slides between mattress and bed base
- Easily installed and removed
- Powder coated steel
Weight Capacity: 100kg
Be The First To Review BB0080
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.