Jay® 2 Cushion - Stretch Cover - 14" x 16"
Seating Systems Cushions
The Jay® 2 Cushion is the industry leading adjustable fluid cushion, low maintenance cushion designed for the person at high risk for skin breakdown. Read More
The Jay® 2 Cushion is the industry leading adjustable fluid cushion, low maintenance cushion designed for the person at high risk for skin breakdown. It features a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify the cushion; additionally an extensive selection of positioning components are available. The J2 cushions provide exceptional lateral and forward stability for those that require changing needs or have unique postures.
The J2 features the JAY Flow fluid tripad, which conforms to the shape of the individual, adjusts to their sitting positions and ensures proper fluid placement beneath the boney prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
The cushion is available in three covers:
- Stretch - Allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting from surface tension
- Air Exchange - Promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry
- Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant - Helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up
- Client with high risk of skin breakdown
- Designed for the client with symmetrical posture to aggressive postural needs that change over time
- Clients unable to weight shift, have limited postural stability and unable to reposition
- Firm base, anatomical well, femoral loading
- Carveable base for build-ups, cut outs and customisation
- Jay Fluid Tripad for ischial immersion and envelopment
- Wide range of postual support accessories
- Air exchange cover as standard, incontinence resistant cover and solid seat are options
Width: 14 - 24"
Depth: 14 - 20"
SWL: 136kg (12 - 21")/227kg (+22")
Min. Weight: 2.5kg
Max Weight: 5.4kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.