Jay® J2 Deep Contour™ Cushion - Stretch Cover - 14" x 14"
Power Mobility Seating Cushion
The J2® Deep Contour Cushion is an ultra lightweight, pre-contoured foam base with a 3D Jay Flow™ Fluid Tri-Pad. Read More
The J2® Deep Contour Cushion is an ultra lightweight, pre-contoured foam base with a 3D Jay Flow™ Fluid Tri-Pad. It is designed for the person at extremely high risk of skin breakdown, who also seeks unparalleled comfort and stability.
The cushion features a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify it; additionally an extensive selection of positioning components are available. The J2 cushions provide exceptional lateral and forward stability for those that require changing needs or have unique postures.
The J2 Deep Contour features the JAY Flow fluid tripad, which conforms to the shape of the individual, adjusts to their sitting positions and ensures proper fluid placement beneath the boney prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
The cushion is available in three covers:
- Stretch - Allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting from surface tension
- Air Exchange - Promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry
- Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant - Helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up
- Designed for patients with extreme long term risk of skin breakdown and symmetrical to aggressive postural needs
- Unable to weight shift or reposition
- Firm base; anatomically correct well
- Carveable base for build-ups, cut outs and customisation
- Jay Deep Fluid Tripad with soft foam overlay
- Wide range of postural support accessories
- Air exchange cover as standard, incontinence resistant cover and solid seat inserts are options
Width: 14 - 24"
Depth: 14 - 20"
SWL: 136kg (14 - 21")/227kg (+22")
Min. Weight: 2.3kg
Max Weight: 5.4kg
Cushion Type: Firm foam base + Jay Flow fluid
Cover Type: Standard with 2 covers. Microclimatic and incontinence (optional)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.