Mobility device for foot/ankle injuries
ISO/ARTG: ISO 11199-1:2021
A mobility device for foot or ankle injuries for patients who cannot weight bear on the affected area. Read More
You Might Want To Add
If you’ve injured your foot or ankle and can’t bear any weight, then you’ll need the Knee Walker.
Put your knee on the black padded platform pad and use your other foot to push yourself along. Simple as that!
This makes the Knee Walker an excellent alternative to crutches, and what’s more, the Knee Walker is foldable.
The Knee Walker can be used either indoors or outdoors thanks to its 8” castor wheels; furthermore, you can adjust the height of the handle so that it’ll suit your height.
Don’t let your injury stop you from going outside! Purchase the Knee Walker today.
- A mobility device for foot or ankle injuries for patients who cannot weight bear on the affected area
- A great short term alternative to crutches which can have adverse effects such as under arm pain from extended use
- Patient flexes knee, and padded platform pad supports the shin of the unusable limb
- The opposite foot makes contact with the floor or ground, providing propulsion
- Folding frame for storage and transportation
- Height adjustable moulded handles
- Handbrakes can be locked for added stability
- Large 8” castors for greater manoeuvrability and mobility outdoors
Weight Capacity: 150kg
Overall Width: 45cm
Overall Length: 82cm
Handle Height: 77-92cm
Knee Pad Dimensions: 380x19x42-51cm
Be The First To Review HF0020
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.