Mobility device for foot/ankle injuries
A mobility device for foot or ankle injuries for patients who cannot weight bear on the affected area. Read More
You Might Want To Add
The Knee Walker is a mobility device for foot or ankle injuries where the patient cannot weight bear on the affected area.The patient flexes the knee and the padded platform pad supports the shin of the unusuable limb. The opposite foot makes contact with the floor or ground to provide the propulsion. It can be folded up for storage and transportation and the handbrakes can be locked for added stability. It has large 8" castors for greater manoeuvrability amd mobility outdoors.
- A mobility device for foot or ankle injuries for patients who cannot weight bear on the affected area
- A great short term alternative to crutches which can have adverse effects such as under arm pain from extended use
- Patient flexes knee, and padded platform pad supports the shin of the unusable limb
- The opposite foot makes contact with the floor or ground, providing propulsion
- Folding frame for storage and transportation
- Height adjustable moulded handles
- Handbrakes can be locked for added stability
- Large 8” castors for greater manoeuvrability and mobility outdoors
Knee Pad Width: 190mm
Knee Pad Length: 3800mm
Knee Pad Height: 420 - 510mm
Overall Width: 450mm
Overall Length: 820mm
Handle Height: 770-920mm
Max User Weight 150kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.